We’ve released a patch build that addresses several issues and adds a couple of useful features
- Implemented a new setting called autoSaveVideo in avc_settings.xxx. It hides the save button and automatically executes the save_video_to_db.xxx script on the web server
- Added 3gp and 3gp2 video format support for the mobile version of HDFVR.
- Fixed issue with video positioning when video was flipped
- Fixed possible exploit in jpeg_encoder_download.php
- fixed possible security exploit in uploadFromMobile.php
- Fixed issue that caused HDFVR to consider an empty response from save_video_to_db file as a success response.
How to download
You can download the HDFVR 1.3.1 archive from your private client area.