Video Profiles Module for SocialEngine 4
Our Video Profiles Module for SocialEngine 4 allows your SE4 web site members to record a video profile directly on the web site using their web cam!
Users can just click on [Record your Video Profile], record their video, review it and save it to their profile. That video profile is then viewable by everyone on the web site. On a members profile page you just click on [View Video Profile] to view it.
Don't have SocialEngine 4 yet? You can buy SE4 from socialengine.net
- Users can record their own video profile directly on your web site.
- Watch other members video profile directly on web site
- Video Profiles are posted to walls together with snapshots and like/comment ability
- Allows SE4 admins to control the HDFVR settings directly from the SE4 admin area
- Allows SE4 admins to control the HDFVR features for each member level
- Seamless members database integration
- Installs as any other SE4 plugin
- One can delete their own Video Profile
Licensing and pricing:
The Video Profiles plugin for SE4 is available for $49. To use it you will also need HDFVR (the video recorder) who starts at $199.
Support & Updates
When you buy the Video Profiles Module for SE4 you get:
- 1 year of free access to updates
- 1 year of free personalized support by email
You can also ask for support in the HDFVR forum.
Video Profiles Module for SE4 works with SocialEngine 4.0 and older and any version of HDFVR (SD or HD).
To run HDFVR you need a media server (Red5, FMIS, Wowza) to handle the video recording, check the requirements page for more details.
User recording a video profile:
After recording a video profile a news item is posted to your wall:
Commenting and liking a video profile:
Video player used when viewing a video profile:
General module settings:
Member level permissions: